From SUHasselt
Jump to: navigation, search

On the road

By train: via the NMBS you can buy a subscription to travel around Belgium. If you hand in a copy of that subscription (which should be at least for a period of 3 months), you will receive an intervention of 50%. You can find the application document in your academic file. Hand in this document, together with a copy of your subscription at the desk of Student Services. By bus: If you want to travel between Diepenbeek and Hasselt, you can get a campuspas by applying for it in your academic file. Once you’ve paid, you can pick up your campuspas at the desk of Student Services. If you want to travel on a regular basis outside of Diepenbeek or Hasselt, you can apply for a “Buzzypas” (more information on www.delijn.be/en) for which you will also receive a reduction, like the train subscription. By bike: you can apply for a free bike at citybike.uhasselt.be. You’ll only have to pay a guarantee of €70, which you will get back when you hand over your bike at the end of your staying. Problems with your landlord? (Or: “kotbaas” in Dutch). You can always contact the service responsible for housing via mail (huisvesting@uhasselt.be) if you have any questions.